Yesterday I got back from the International Children’s Educator Conference in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Here are the top ten reasons why my time away was good…
10. I got to try Pepsi Latte for the first and probably last time.
9. I saw a lot of old friends from other schools and organizations.
8. I went from a thick jacket to no jacket and shorts. I did wear a shirt though.
7. I found a country cd for a couple of bucks.
6. I saw tons of pick up trucks and even rode in a couple.
5. I watched a minute of the Colts vs. Bengals game. Go Blue!
4. I had lots of time to read.
3. I gots to listen to real good educotors who help I too teach better.
2. I was able to do some Christmas shopping for Megan.
1. I ate several dishes with chicken, but I didn’t get bird flu.